Skip to main content

How to apply your own personal makeup


How to apply your own makeups at home. At first, I don't know anything about makeup. Each time I apply makeups on my face, I end up making mistakes, like how to apply eye shadows is always difficult for me. So I said to myself, I must learn all about makeups. I did learn it and it was so easy to apply. Today I am going to teach you how to apply your own makeup at home.
Step by step on how to apply

1. Apply a primer on your face
2. Fill in the eye brows with an eye pencil
3. Cover dark spot with face concealer
4. Apply foundation.
5. Add an eyes shadow.
6. Gently apply the eyes linear.
7. Add blushes to the apple of your checks
8. Apply highlighters
9. Apply contour
10. Apply lipstick on your lips
11. Apply a little sitting powder.
12. Finally, apply a mascara

How to apply it.
1. Apply a primer 
Hydrant  is a good primer cream that helps to hold all the powder and other product you apply in your face. It keeps your face fresh for other makeups. Some people doesn't like applying a primer cream first before other makeups but for me it is really important for me to apply it first before other makeups because it makes my skin fresh and soft for other makeups. You can also use other creams but remember, it won't hold your makeup as a primer cream, for example now, your going somewhere, unexpected rain start falling immediately. If you used primer during your makeup, rain cannot wash it away but rather it will make your makeup to come out more on your face but if you used other creams, rain will end up washing all that beauty out of your face. Primer cream is not that expensive on market, it is sold $12.5 or $13 for original one's.

2. Fill in the brows. 
Use a well sharping eye pencil to darken your eye brow. I come across many different colours use on eye brow, that fit all complexions, like, brown skin colours, fair skin colours, black skin colours, White skin colours, etc, and that eye brow pencil is called "shining dark eyes brow". It is called shining dark eyes brow because, when you apply it on your eye brow, it will transplant or glorying each time you pass where light is and that will make your face look more beautiful and attractive. The second best colours of eye brow pencil is what I call " mix colour eye brow". You will choose two different colours of eyes brow pencil but make sure in that two colours, black must be one of it, then others, could be any other colours. You will first apply any other colours but black most be the last, like for example now, if your using green and black eyes brow pencil, you must first apply the green colour of eye brow pencil before you apply the black colour. Original eyes brow pencil is $4.3 to $5 depending the you want.

3. Apply foundation. 
Don't use a lot of foundation. Just apply it small using face sponge or brush to avoid dirtying your fingers. It stains finger badly and I hate seeing my fingers stained or being dirty. I don't apply a lot of foundation during making ups because excess of it, will make your face look more brighter than your other skins. Note: when applying for makeups, you must apply the one that will fit the rest of your other skin. For example, if your black, you must use makeup instruments made for black skin colour, if your white or  fair in complexion, you must use the makeup material made for fair or white skins and also with other's skin. 

4. Cover dark spot with concealer. 
Apply concealer in your face to cover dark spot and help brighten up your face. I always make sure, that I left no dark spot on my face. I use a lot of concealer because, the dark spot on my face is really much but that doesn't mean, if you don't have dark spot on your face, you should not rub it at all. You will need to rub it all over your face, whether you have dark spot or not because, it does not only cover dark spot but help to cover many other things, like, heat rashes, little pimples etc. Concealer also help to smooth your face, how ever, each time I apply my own concealer, it will make my face to start glorying like sun. Sometimes I feel like, after applying concealer, I shouldn't apply any other makeups because of the beauty look it gives me. The concealer that I am using now is sold $14. Well I will say it is the best I have ever come across.

5. Add eye shadow. 
Choose a good colors 🎨 that fit your complexion or your face color. 
Apply gently to avoid injury. For me, i always choose a black eye shadow colours because, whether your fair or black or have brown skin, it will still fit your colour. I always choose a short length of eye shadow because each time I fix the long one ( eye shadow), it always make my eyes look dall but this doesn't occur on every face. If you have a horse face or long face, then, probably the long eye shadow will fit you but if you have a cycle face or round face,  I am sure the short eyes shadow will fit you. There is many different colors of eye shadow, we have, white color with a little black design on it, pure white, pure black color, red color with a little black design on it, pure red color, pure green color and so on and so fought. I have a company that produce all colors of eye shadow, with a good and affordable price. For each design, is around $23 to $30, well it depends the one you need.

6. Finish off the eye look with linier 
Use a good linier pencil to outline the waterline ( that's  the area underneath the lashes). Be careful to do not hot your eye lens. Black or red color is my favorite. Each time I apply my own eyes linier, it always give me that blue eyes which makes me look more beautiful. Black linier is best for all skin color, if you doubt it, then try it for once and see for yourself . sometimes I will mix the two colors at once, I will first apply red color and then cover it with black color. The first time I applied makeup at home, the time i got to this level, I was really afraid that, I am going to injure myself with a linier eye pencil but when I did it ( that is, when I applied it several times) two to three times, it mastered me and now I can I apply it both for myself and others as well. An original linier eye pencil $5 to $7. I like beauty, that is why I always look for original makeups instruments.

7. Add blushes to the apples of cheeks. 
Use a brush to apply blush on your cheeks. For me, pink 🐩 or red 🔴 color is good to go because, it's marches all most the whole body complexion ( fair skin, white skin, brown skin, black skin complexion). Blushes always give me a cute and pet face each time I apply it. Blushes also give me a young look, for example, any middle  age lady that applies blush on her face, it will make her face look more younger and beautiful. I always use red blush color on my two cheeks because it lap with my wet lipstick but each time I use pink colors on my cheeks, I will apply pink lipstick as well but lightly. I never left outing without applying blushes on my face. Note: blush is the center of makeups because when you apply it on your two cheeks, it will join and control other makeups. Mostly, it is were most of the eyes that see you after your makeups, goes. This cheeks blush is applicable for both adult and children. A good cheek blush is sold $10.5 or $11. I need this beauty by all means.

8. Apply highlighter. 
Rube it round your eyes 👀 and make sure it doesn't touch the blush that you have already add to your cheeks. Highlighter is almost the same thing with mascara but you can apply both or still, you can apply only this one or apply only mascara. Highlighter is actually, around $15 in some stores.

9. Apply contour. 
Use face brush after you have apply contour on your face and make sure it doesn't touch the blush on the apple of your cheeks. 

10. Swipe on a statement lip ( Apply lipstick 💄 or linier). 
Let's choose a color of lipstick 💄 or linier,  red color is the best of all time. It makes you look pure, sexy, smart and gentle. Lipstick is the most appearing makeup in ladies face. It create a brilliant beauty for ladies. For me, red color and wet lipsticks is my best. Each time I apply it ( lipsticks), I always feel over confident of what I am doing or saying. Mean while, a good and original red lipsticks is actually $23, and it is really the best because, that's what I am using. It doesn't clean easily or dry your mouth, and it also test sweet when a person kiss you or you test it by yourself, with a little sweet perfume it brings out each time you speak to someone. Very nice lipsticks and it last long when using it. I know you have been wondering what's the name of this lipsticks

11. Set your face with setting powder and  spray. 
Apply it lightly with face brush. It is just to brighten up the other makeups. Setting powder help to hold other makeups and also brighten your face. It can touch the blushes that you applied on your checks but it must be small, that why I said, you should apply it lightly on your face with face brush. After that, your face will become a little beet whiter and smooth. Your almost set to go. An original setting powder is around $19.2. It has a good saint, well perfumed.

12. Put on a mascara. 
It is been applied near the eye shadows and the best color  I can tell you now, is black color. Whether your fair in complexion, black in complexion, brown skin colour or any other skin color, it will  fit your beautiful face. A mascara is what I always apply last because, I don't what it to disarrange my other makeups.
End 🔔.... 

Check the makeup instruments and use..
     
beauty is want we all need in life. It is natural (beauty) but science have brought out something else that will make that beauty look more astonish, more shining, more attractive and that something else is "makeups instruments". 
Look at that picture 👆 👆  very well. The lady is beautiful right? It is makeup that brought out more beauty on her. 
MAKEUPS CONTENT
1. Face Brush 🖌 
It is one of makeup instrument use to apply pancakes and some other functions such like, Blush and concealer. It is sold 1800 ($6) but the original one that is well arranged and soft is sold #4600 ($11). 
2. Pancakes / powder 

A pancake / powder is a substance that is use to bring out more beauty in you. It is only applied on face, neck, and lightly on chest. If you want to make up using pancake, you most find the one that match your complexion. A good pancake is sold #12500 ($30) on market. 
3. Eyebrow pomade and its brush

Eyebrow pomade is only use on the upper cover of your eyes. We have different colors of eyebrow pomade. We have Red color, green color, black color, white color etc.. 
Eyebrow brush is different from every other brush. 
4. Lipstick 
There is a say "IF YOUR ANGRY, ADD MORE LIPSTICK AND ATTACK". That is it. Lipstick brings out more light in you. It gives you an attractive look with a lovely smile. Red lipstick is the best, it matches all most the whole skin complexion.
Mac lipstick (Red) is a good lipstick product and it is sold $17. In naira is (7300).  
5. Eye-shadow 



Eye shadow is really a good thing for woman. It makes your eyes look lovely and more attractive. This eye shadow is really affordable for every girl. 
Note.. Make sure you meet a professional to fixe your eye shadow. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pedicure instrument and use

Here we are going to take all about pedicure and it's instruments but first, let start with different styles of nails. Types of nail's 1. Square nail 2. Oval nail 3.   Square oval squoval nail 4. Round nail 5. Alumond nail 6. Mountain peak nail 7. Stiletto nail 8. Ballerina nail 9. Edge nail 10. Lipstick nail 11. Flare nail 12. Arrow head nail. Etc. This are the most popular nails in the world.  For instruments use in pedicure. We have, 1. Foot file or pumice stone 2. Foot separator 3. Nail cutter 4. Cuticle pusher 5. Cuticle nipper  6. Nail brush 7. Nail file 8. Nail buffer 9. Orangewood stick 10. Callus remover 11. Mild scrub 12. Pediklear It's use. 1. Foot file or pumice stone: It is use to remove callous on the toe. It makes the toe look more fresh and neat. It can also be use at the back of the foot, to remove all the rough skins. 2. Toe separator. It is use to separate toes from being together. In pedicure, if toes are close together, frequent mistake will always occu

Hair styles for children (girls)

In hair style, if done well, your beauty will match another make-ups you applied. There is many type of hair style 1. Twisted Mohawk This hair style will give your kid a cute look. It will make her look like an Angel.  2. Braided bun We have many different way in making Braided bun. Just choose the best style for your baby girl. 3. Ponytail with cornrows This is also amazing for children. It makes them to look good. The other ponytail is good but want about the one with cornrows. 4. Braided Mohawk If you check no.1 it is almost the same thing with this one. Which one the you choose?, this one or the other one?. 5. Sweet little bun for girls Very easy for little girls. Not heavy on head. It makes them to relax and also give them good look. 6. High bun Full hair, last long, good for children. Use for any occasion. Very fitting hair for black skin girl. 7. Dutch braids Simple and easy to make. More  fitting for fair or brown complexion. Give your baby a lovely look. 8. Thick box braids Fu

Coloured wigs

Hair color wigs is the most perfect and fitting thing for a lady. It gives you cute look and also brought out more beauty on you. All type of color wigs are been made here at maitama banex opposite Yoruba mosque near regent schools abuja Nigeria. Our plaza has has everything that can make you look more beautiful. Here is the most popular colors of wigs in the world. That one is 450000 naira. It can last not less than 6years. Choose your color now and visit our plaza or you request online by commenting on the comment box. WhatsApp number=08135600129. Hair stylist.  Hair wigs gives you a natural look. It makes you appear more lovely and gentle.  Hair stylist will give it the design you want but before then let give you the best hair styler in Nigeria 🇳🇬 = Femi Felix. A Nigerian citizen. He learned 🎓 how to make hair in Saudi Arabia. He has the certificate qualification of hair stylist.  His location. No. 4mekong crescent maitama banex opposite Yoruba mosque 🕋. Abuja. WhatsApp no. 081